Wednesday, April 20, 2011

He is Here!

I want to introduce Reed my new Golden Retriever puppy.  I've had many breeds but am new to Goldens.  Getting a Golden has been on my bucket list for many years and I finally found the breeding I was looking for.  This blog is going to be about our journey together whether training, competing or when he just makes me laugh.


This is his sire NDC NMFR Rockerin Red River Ruckus and his dam Ram River Bella.  Reed came all the way from sunny California.

He arrived by air at the Detroit airport and with the help of another puppy buyer arrived in Canada early Sunday evening.  It was a three hour drive for us and he was great at letting me know he had to go.  We had to stop twice along the way.  Here he is sleeping on the way home.


That night we found out he has a great set of lungs, thankfully it didn't last long as he was pretty tired.  We weren't so lucky the next day, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Great name!
    Looking forward to watching Reed grow up and hear about your adventures together. :-)

    ReplyDelete